Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
In 2021, you can be overwhelmed by the amount of mattress brands available.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Saatva offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- The Botanical Bliss is PlushBeds most popular mattress model.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the mattress is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- This mattress is great for those who would like to sleep cool, as well as have more bounce in their mattress.
- PlushBeds ships for free, and comes with a 100 night sleep trial. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress, is comfort and also support.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
For one, you want the contour and sinkage to be correct, for proper spine alignment.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress variables, making pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This is going to cause back pain, because your spine isn’t properly aligned.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
Most mattress companies nowadays use modern technologies, to make special materials.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
As with all things, some companies are better than others at doing this. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
Since you’re going to invest in a new mattress, make sure to pay attention to warranties. Find a brand with at least a 10 year warranty. Best Mattress For A Guest Room
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: