Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
In 2021, you can be overwhelmed by the amount of mattress brands available.
Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that have been the best for 2021.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffys’ first layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- As a luxury mattress, Dreamcloud comes with a full year sleep trial, compared to the industry average of 100 nights.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, meaning it meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- The Botanical Bliss is PlushBeds most popular mattress model.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the Botanical Bliss is available in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- This mattress is great for those who would like to sleep cool, as well as have more bounce in their mattress.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Almost every mattress brand aims to provide a mattress now that sleeps cool, offers breathability, and at the same time, provides warmth where it should be.
As with all things, some companies are better than others at doing this. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Best Mattress For Cervical Pain
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: