Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
As we enter 2021, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
Listed below is a list of the top 10 mattresses of 2021.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- Nolah’s flagship product, the Signature uses proprietary AirFoam”, along with high density polyfoam for a soft but supportive feel.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- Awara is a hybrid mattress model, combining innerspring support with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- Fully customizable, the Saatva Classic offers 3 firmness level, sizes and heights. It is also made from only high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the mattress is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- PlushBeds ships for free, and comes with a 100 night sleep trial. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
Support and Comfort
If you are looking to buy a new mattress, 2 of the biggest aspects will be comfort and support.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
For proper spine alignment, you want the sinkage and shape to be just right.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Having proper body alignment is critical while you sleep.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
Your stress points are what actually cause you to thrash during the evening.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you’re aiming for is a mattress that is neutral, to ensure both your spine and your body stay in a healthy position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Almost every mattress brand aims to provide a mattress now that sleeps cool, offers breathability, and at the same time, provides warmth where it should be.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Best Mattress For Elderly Seniors
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: