The Bear Mattress ranks No. 1 in our ratings of the Best Memory Foam Mattresses of 2021.
Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress Comparison
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- As a luxury mattress, Dreamcloud comes with a full year sleep trial, compared to the industry average of 100 nights.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Leesa Mattress Comparison
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- PlushBeds is based out of California, and the Botanical Bliss is their best selling mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the Botanical Bliss is available in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- This mattress is great for those who would like to sleep cool, as well as have more bounce in their mattress.
- The Botanical Bliss comes with a 100 night sleep trial, as well as free shipping. Leesa Mattress Comparison
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress Comparison
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress, is comfort and also support.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Having proper body alignment is critical while you sleep.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Leesa Mattress Comparison
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This is going to cause back pain, because your spine isn’t properly aligned.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
What you want is a mattress that is soft in all the right places, but not too soft overall.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Leesa Mattress Comparison
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Leesa Mattress Comparison
It’s not a huge surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it normally comes with a nice price tag.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
It is crucial to discover a mattress that’s been well developed, with a lifetime span in mind.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Comparison
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: