The Bear Mattress ranks No. 1 in our ratings of the Best Memory Foam Mattresses of 2021.
Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Mattress Leesa Reviews
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that have been the best for 2021.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Comes with a 180 night sleep trial, and free shipping.
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep with all of their products, through optimal levels of comfort, breathability, breathability and coolness.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Mattress Leesa Reviews
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- PlushBeds is based out of California, and the Botanical Bliss is their best selling mattress.
- The Botanical Bliss is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm. It is made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Mattress Leesa Reviews
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Mattress Leesa Reviews
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress, is comfort and also support.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
For one, you want the contour and sinkage to be correct, for proper spine alignment.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While being supportive of your own body, a suitable mattress has to provide stress relief.
Your stress points are what actually cause you to thrash during the evening.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Mattress Leesa Reviews
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
Too much rigidity in a mattress will irritate the stress variables, making pinched nerves, in addition to the blood to stop flowing.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
This is going to cause back pain, because your spine isn’t properly aligned.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
You likewise want a mattress that has some firmness to it; just not too rigid. Mattress Leesa Reviews
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Mattress Leesa Reviews
It’s not a huge surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it normally comes with a nice price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Mattress Leesa Reviews
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: