The Bear Mattress ranks No. 1 in our ratings of the Best Memory Foam Mattresses of 2021.
Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
The brands are listed in no particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- As a luxury mattress, Dreamcloud comes with a full year sleep trial, compared to the industry average of 100 nights.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- Sweetnight has been voted Best Budget mattress, and has a mattress for everyone, with 5 models to choose from.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- The Idle Hybrid is backed by a lifetime warranty, and the industries longest sleep trial of 18 MONTHS. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the Botanical Bliss is available in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffys’ first layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
Support and Comfort
If you are looking to buy a new mattress, 2 of the biggest aspects will be comfort and support.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
While being supportive of your own body, a suitable mattress has to provide stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why it’s imperative to find a mattress that is close to neutral.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
You likewise want a mattress that has some firmness to it; just not too rigid. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
Irregardless, foam mattresses which have diminished layers are well known to cause what’s known as”the oven result”.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Reviews For Leesa Mattress
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: